Tuesday, September 12, 2006

In Minnesota

We are here and things are going great!! The house is big and that is good because we can spread out. All of the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a bath in the hall and we have a 3/4 bath in the master room. on the main floor is the living room, dinning room, kitchen, laundery room and a 1/2 bath. Then from the laundery room you can walk out to the garage. We also have a basement. I love it here already. Everything is so green and there are woods for the kids to play in.

The boys walk to school which is just around the corner next to the park. They both love there school and teachers. We are hopping to get Brad into basketball this winter. He wants to do it so bad and that is all we here is wanting to play basketball. Bobby wants to play football and we have told him that it will have to wait a season.

Caitlyn is doing well with adjusting and has even met some kids accross the street to play with. She is a ham just like always!

Alex is doing great and getting more annimated everyday. He loves to eat food as you can see

Brad hurt his back before the move and is getting better. He is getting to go back to work tomorrow and as much as I love him around I am ready. He is napping now and gettin in his last rest before he has to go back.

As for me I am taking care of the animals and trying to get the house in order.
Speaking of animals as we were loading up to leave Tucson, a little dog walked up to me panting and just in bad condition. I asked around the neighborhood and no one claimed the dog. She is a cute little sheit zu and we have named her muffin. If we can find a good home we want to get rid of her but if not she is a part of the family. Her and Pepper play alot and have fun together.
I will send more pictures soon and give more updates.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, you have quite a crew here! The boys are so big, I can't believe it!! I'm sure Brad LOVES that pic of him!

It sounds like things are going so well and you have a great place, and it really makes me happy!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Brad does not know about that picture of him!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home