Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I know this isn't supposed to be a pet blog, but

I couldn't help myself!

Just in case you've ever wanted to know how a 6.6 lb cat can hog an entire loveseat, here's a lesson:

This is Rasputin, our pearly white princess of destruction. She's really sweet, but we aren't keeping her. She's looking for a forever home, preferably one with lots of canned salmon, and is willing to travel to the States. Ya wanna?

People wonder why I'm so upset to leave Barley when I start work next month:

How can I leave this face every morning? That's the exact face he gives me when he realizes I'm leaving. I'm not thinking about it...I'll cry. And yes, that is a laundry basket he's curled up in. He stood next to it and looked from the basket to me until I took enough laundry out for him to fit inside. Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful and if I could I would take her!!! Barley is so sweet! I can tell just by his picture. I know that you must enjoy his spoiled company!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home