Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Praise to The Provider!

Praise God, He gave me a job!!

I've been applying for jobs since we got to Japan, and I guess I finally found the one where He wants me. Come mid-September, I'll be the Secretary to the Commanding General of the 3d Marine Logistics Group. YAY!! It's a great job, basically my dream job. I said when I got out of the Corps that I'd love to be a CG's Secretary! I'll have plenty to do and enough responsibility to be fulfilled, but not enough stress to lose sleep...I hope! It's still technically "tentative" until my paperwork goes through. But, as I'm not a degenerate or outlaw, I have every expectation that it will.

God is good!

1 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is Great!!!!!! I know that you will love it. Tell Ben that we said HI.
Brad and Angela

 

Post a Comment

<< Home